
Short but somewhat sentimental post for tonight... Today, the WiscFit blog is turning 1! With 365 days under our belt, and roughly half that many posts during that time, I look forward to year number 2 with you guys. Here's a few fun facts about the blog that you may not know...
- I am fairly confident that we did not pick up our first blog reader until mid-march, well after this blog went on hiatus from January 2010 to June 2010.
- Since picking up that first follower in March, and then when the blog picked back up in June 2010, we've gained followers from the USA, Canada, the UK, Portugal, Sweden, Germany, Brazil, Australia, Denmark, and France (just to name the top 10).
- As of this post, the WiscFit blog has been viewed 11,978 times (myself not included).
- Also as of this post, the WiscFit blog has been viewed by 2,303 different individuals.
- The busiest day of the blog was December 15th, 2010, when nearly 400 different people (399) viewed a total of 582 pages on the site.
- The most viewed post to date is my criticisms of NBC's The Biggest Loser, which is responsible for over a third of the site's total page views (4,433 out of 11,978).
Looking back, I really didn't ever think that this thing would get off the ground as more than a glorified workout journal for myself. I can only hope that come next December 20th, I'll be equally as surprised.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WOD 101220 Monday
Warm-up
S/S: H2H Kettlebell drills, 20 minutes.
WOD: Complete 3 rounds for time of:
-30 Wall-balls, 20/14#
-30 Kettlebell Snatches, alternating hands (15 each side)
-Run 400m
Finish: MobilityWod of your choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment