Just got back from the gift opening this afternoon after my friend's wedding last night. My ridiculously uncoordinated dance moves aside, it was a blast! I got to help send two of my good friends off on their lifelong marital adventure, and I had an excuse to wear a tux. The day started at 7am with a rousing 9 holes of golf (where I shot a personal best 48 on the back 9, what!?!), and ended in a few too many glasses of (Paleo-friendly!) champagne somewhere around 2am, so suffice it to say I'm a little exhausted. No articles, no links, no music library no videos, no workouts. This is as pure as a rest day can ever be. Do nothing. Recover, relax, and enjoy the day!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WOD 100711 Sunday
Rest Day
WOD 100711 Sunday
Rest Day
No comments:
Post a Comment