Friday, July 23, 2010

Revamped Blog

Instead of working on an awesome new post for today, I spent a good chunk of time redoing the WiscFit blog design and layout. Everything is in more or less the same spot, just with a new look to it all. Also, if you notice at the very top, WiscFit has a brand new official logo/header, courtesy of my roommate/part-time graphic design ninja Ray. The new banner only took him a half hour to put together. I know, right?!

Cool new stuff is in the works. Up next, I'll be working on putting together a workout schedule for the coming fall. Along with that, I'll also be attempting to navigate the Student Organizational Office and all of the paperwork that accompanies it in order to (hopefully) make WiscFit a legit student organization on campus. All things considered, it's gonna be a fun fall semester...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

WOD 100723 Friday

Warm-up
S/S: 1 set of max strict pull-ups, followed by 3 sets of max kipping pull-ups. Rest as needed between attempts.
WOD: "Grace". For time:
-30 Squat Clean and Jerks, 135#
Finish: Same as today's S/S. Attempt to equal the amount of reps you got during each set before the WOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment