The WiscFit crew all got together this past Sunday evening to complete Saturday's posted workout. After absolutely crushing the WOD (both teams finished in just over 25 minutes), we decided that we needed to refuel and rehydrate. The only place open when we finished at 11pm was The Blue Moon Bar, so naturally, a round of brews were our post-workout meal of choice. Don't worry, they were Paleo friendly beers (oh, how I wish such a thing as paleo beer existed)...
Tori's just zoning out after completing not her first, but her second workout of the day. So what if she's walking like a penguin for the next 4 days, she rocked both the WOD's like a champ! And as for me on the right, I'm just trying to cover up the logo on my shirt... I swear, that's all it is!* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Eminem - 'Til I Collapse
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WOD 100729 Thursday
Warm-up
S/S: Deadlift, 5-5-5-3-3-3-1-1-1
WOD: "Flight Simulator" (from OPT).
-Complete 5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/45/40/35/30/25/20/15/10/5 rep sets of double-unders for time. All sets must be unbroken. If you miss a rep during any set, you must repeat the set until you complete it unbroken.
*This is easily one of the most frustrating workouts I've ever attempted to complete. I made it to the back set of 40 before my rope handle broke on me around the 33 minute mark. Try to keep your head on this one... Worst case scenario, you get 45 minutes of double-under practice.
Finish: Handstand practice. Hold a handstand against a wall for a total of 3 minutes, or take 50 handstand steps (even if you have to go one at a time).
No comments:
Post a Comment