Check out this awesome overhead squat form! Seriously, how sexy is that? Anyway, in case you couldn't tell, this is a short post tonight. All I'm going to say is that the overhead squats from yesterday's workout were much more difficult than I remember them ever being in my life. Even typing is making my legs sore right now. In any case, it's looking like I'm going to be in another 3-day war with the stairs in my building...A new section has been added on the site. On the right side, there's a new "WiscFit Video Library". It's going to include videos on a wide range of topics, including the warm-up ideas, movement standards and techniques, and various other cool/interesting things I come across on the interwebs. One of these days coming up, I'll put together a WiscFit youtube account so all of the videos can be in one nice and easy place for everyone. Until then, they're getting put in their own box on the right side of the site.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Black Eyed Peas - Dum Diddly
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rest Day
Black Eyed Peas - Dum Diddly
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WOD 100725 Sunday
Rest Day
No comments:
Post a Comment