Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bascom's Such A B...

Tonight's workout came courtesy of Bascom Hill. Somebody somewhere (okay, it was me) thought it would be a good idea to see how long 400 lunge steps would take to complete. And then, someone else (again, I take all of the blame) decided "Hey! Let's do this ridiculous quantity of lunges up and down Bascom Hill!" In what universe this sounded like a good idea, I do not know. God, how I hate that evil hill...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

WOD 100905 Sunday

Location: Bottom of Bascom Hill (on the grass), 9:00pm

Warm-up
S/S: Mobility WOD stretching for 5 minutes.
WOD: Complete 400 lunge steps for time. Every time you stop for longer than 5 seconds, complete 5 burpees.
Finish: Go through your dictionary of curse words, yelling any and all that you can find in the general direction of Bascom Hill. Repeats are allowed and encouraged.

WOD Results
Lauren- 12:08
Tori- 13:59 (Bascom Hill)
Matt- 16:27 (Bascom Hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment