Monday, September 20, 2010

101 and Counting...

I definitely just realized that yesterday's post was the 100th post on the WiscFit blog. Without too much fanfare, I simply wanted to acknowledge this fact. I feel like having 100+ posts about fitness/fitness-related topics somewhat legitimizes this site.

Also, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit proud of myself for making it to triple digits, even if there was a brief hiatus from January to June. Personally, I've learned a lot about where I stand and why I believe what I do on fitness, and I hope that some of you out there in the cyber-world have gotten something out of this site as well.

To celebrate the 101st post on the WiscFit blog, I was just going to put a big ol' "101" at the top of this post. Unfortunately, google has just a few too many images for me to pick just one for the occasion. Some examples of google's ADD image results are:
    • US Highway 101
    • South Dakota State Highway 101
    • 101 Housework Songs
    • 101 Essential Blogging Resources
    • BBC's "Room 101" starring Paul Merton (as if having a link to an image of Paul Merton is somehow helpful to anyone actually recognizing him)
    • 101FM (a radio station, perhaps?)
    • Sex and Death 101
    • Disaster Prep 101
    • Stripper 101 (one of my personal favorites)
    • Hampshire Constabulary: "Dial 101, For when it's less than urgent dialing 999."
    • 101 Really Important Things That You Already Know But Keep Forgetting (a book that I should apparently read)
    • 101 Things Canadians Should Know About Canada (a book that I already own despite my lack of Canadian citizenship)
    But of course, none of these seem as aptly fitting as the most common result google had to offer me. So, in celebration of 101 posts, and with the aspirations to make it to 202, please enjoy this random assortment of entirely too many dalmatians...





    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    WOD 100920 Monday

    Location: The Shell, 9:00pm

    Warm-up
    S/S: Deadlift, 3-3-3-3-3
    WOD: Complete 4 rounds for time of:
    -5 DB Hang Squat Cleans
    -10 DB Squats
    -15 DB Push Presses
    -20 DB Deadlifts
    Finish: None.

    WOD Results
    Donny- 10:31 (30#)
    Matthias- 14:15 (25#, 3 rds); DL=165, 175, 185, 190, 195
    Matt- 14:29 (45#); DL=275, 295, 305, 315, 325

    No comments:

    Post a Comment