Since today is both a rest day and the 9th anniversary of September 11th, 2001, I figured that some thought provocation was in order. Check out this article from ABC News about that dude who planned "Burn A Quran Day", and then subsequently cancelled it a few days ago.
I have no desire to post my own personal stance on this issue, and nobody is encouraged to post their own thoughts on this either. What I do ask is that we all think about this situation, and then think about how lucky we all are to live in a place that even tolerates guys like Pastor Terry Jones in the first place. And then, if your brain hasn't completely turned to mush by this point, just remember what happened 9 years ago today. No fitness. No nutrition. No health related tidbits. Just a little reflection and perspective. That's it.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WOD 100911 Saturday
Rest Day
No comments:
Post a Comment