Just a heads up... I installed a hit counter on the bottom of the main page. Apparently, I have many more people checking this blog than I initially thought (the counter jumped from 2 to 17 this morning, and then from 37 to 47 this evening). So, unless you're constantly refreshing the main page to see if there's new content, I'd like to know about it. Leave a comment on this post if you frequent the WiscFit blog! And if not, it's cool too. I know there are those of you who are silent readers out there. That's fine too. Please feel free to continue to read and learn from this blog. That's all I've got for you tonight. It's been a long week of classes and such, and I feel that it's best to save as much energy as possible for tomorrow's Badger victory over San Jose State.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WOD 100910 Friday
Rest Day
I frequent this blog! Anyone else?!?
ReplyDeleteIt's in my bookmark bar. None of that bookmark folder stuff.
ReplyDeleteGood lookin out, Nard Dog. Now if only everyone else would follow your lead...
ReplyDeleteThis morning, it jumped from 109 to 146... Cmon people, I know I'm not making this all up!