Thursday, August 5, 2010

CrossFit Kettlebell

I recently came across my new favorite blog: CrossFit Central Kettlebell. They've got some great workouts on there, and I've decided that I'm probably going to be stealing one to two of their WOD's per week. Check them out if you've got some extra time to kill.

Now all I need is more than one 24kg kettlebell at my disposal. If only the UW gyms had kettlebells (sigh)... Who am I kidding? If they did have kettlebells, they'd probably be brightly colored, plastic-gripped excuses for kettlebells that would be better for holding open doors than doing actual exercises with them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

David Guetta - Sound of Letting Go

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

WOD 100805 Thursday

Warm-up
S/S: Press 5-5-5-5-5
WOD: For time, complete 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 rep rounds of:
-Sumo Deadlift High-pulls
-Left arm KB Swing (russian swing, not american), 53/35#
-Right arm KB Swing (russian swing, not american), 53/35#
-Box Jump, 24" box
Finish: Double-under work. Make three attempts at beating your PR for most double-unders in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment